Friday, July 06, 2007

Pheeew!


What a mess!
The last months have been fully dedicated to my family and work. I've just completed a house moving and now I'm the proud owner of a single family house in the suburbs of Milan. It's big, it's beautiful and it's mine. It's been a long time since my wife and I dreamed for this and now we have done it! Very coool!
My dogs are happy too and, by the way, now they are four, since I've rescued a poor dog wandering around my factory seeking for help and food. Now she's with us and I'm happier than her....

Entropy, of course, has been in stand by for a period of time (I don't feel the urge to rush furthermore since at the moment it's only a toy to test my programming skills, if I have any...).

Anyway my precedent goals were satisfied (do you remember my grass project?).
The grass coverage works, it's dense and eye candy; it moves, it does all the things I planned before.

Actually I've fully implemented vehicle phisycs and I'm going to finish some chopper phisycs too.


I've also inserted a very large set of weapons filled with animations.

My goal is now to understand and implement collision checking and particle engine. (I've got some wonderful explosion effects).

Next will be the sound driver and the networking.
Last, but not least, I will develop a gui for Entropy.

It's strange but it's relatively rapidly becoming a full featured game.

Mandatory screenshot follows...

No comments: